We’re all familiar with using vaseline for things like keeping our skin soft and easing chapped lips (especially in winter), and soothing irritated skin after shaving, but did you know you can use it to increase the size of your breasts too? Well apparently so…
Unlikely as it may sound, this does actually work, you have to stay with it and perform the routine daily for at least 30 days in order to see noticeable results though.
Here’s what you need to get going:
Yes that’s all!
Here’s what you need to do.
- After having a bath or shower, apply some vaseline to each breast and massage for about 5 minutes, including the nipple/areola.
- Rub a bit of toothpaste on your nipples
- Massage your breasts again with Vaseline for a further 5 minutes, but avoiding the nipple area this time.
- Now wear sports bra and you are done
- Repeat this routine daily
In an idea world you’d do this after bathing/showering and before you go to bed, obviously that may not be practical for everyone, so just adapt as needed.
The important thing is that you stick with this routine for at least a month, preferably longer.
There’s a common misconception that Vaseline clogs your pores, that’s not the case, so you can also happily apply it to your face, neck and arms for softer skin.
Did you know? 10 Other uses for Vaseline/petroleum Jelly:
– Voluptuous eyelashes! Apply some Vaseline to your eyelashes overnight and notice how they thicken.
– Use it to soften the dry skin on your elbows. It also works to soften your fingernail cuticles.
– Keep your lips soft! Apply a bit of vaseline for a slight gloss and to maintain that luscious, kissable pout.
– Make your perfume last longer! Apply some Vaseline so your perfume points (cleavage, behind your ear, neck, and on your wrist) before you apply your perfume and as if by magic your scent will last longer!
– Dip the end of a cotton-bud in some vaseline and use it to remove old makeup. This works especially well for removing the glue from false eyelashes
– Make eyebrow plucking less painful. Apply some vaseline to your eyebrows a few minutes before plucking. The moisturising effect should make plucking noticably less painful.
– Prevent hair dye from seeping onto your forehead: Softly dab all over your hairline and keep that box hair dye from dying your forehead the color of your new hairdo.
– Mix vaseline with some sea salt to make a DIY exfoliating body wash. Come out of the shower feeling smooth and sexy.
– Apply a bit of vaseline to your teeth for an effortless smile. It also helps prevent lipstick stains on your teeth.
– Rejuvenate your accessories! Smarten up that handbag or patent leather shoes by putting a little dab of vaseline on a cloth and polishing lightly.